Thursday, June 24, 2010

There's a Terrible Turkey at the Door

The other day Welliminah's Terrible Turkey was pissed. I have no idea why, but he just was. Patrick had been outside when all of the sudden the Terrible Turkey started to terrify. He trotted towards him and forced him back in the front door. And then he stood there.
 

So I got up in its face and started taking pictures of it. What a terrible thing!

He didn't appreciate me, so he started pecking at the glass.

But then, the Terrible Turkey was joined by the Devilish Duck, who doggedly waddled up, hissing like someone who hisses. What did we do to deserve this?

The Terrible Turkey felt emboldened, but he didn't realize that Patrick and I have a deal with the Devilish Duck, who promptly took care of our problem.

7 comments:

Rebecca Morrison said...

OH MY GOSH! That is awesome!

Valerie said...

DAVID! What in the world! Were you cooking something inside the house and the smell drifted and annoyed the turkey? I cant help but thinking how much funnier it would have been if Chandler and Joey had a turkey and a duck instead of a chick and a duck!

Anonymous said...

I think about David being chased by a turkey all the time. It is one of my happy places.

Hallie said...

Hilarious! PS I was watching the Greece v. Argentina (?) game the other day. All the Grecian soccer players looked like you!! Is your family from Greece or Sicily?

Alex said...

This is hysterical, like an unfortunate outtake from a Dr. Doolittle movie. The day you're fully ready to commit to a Disney-sponsored IPSP and dress up in a comically giant Turkey costume in order to safely leave the house for your service projects, let me know and we'll get you guys an agent. P.Banks and D.Watterson star in "Dr. Doolittle 2: Public Service with a Beak"...

David said...

Ha! Glad you all got a kick out of these silly animals as well.

Hallie - I am not Greek! I am mostly Irish.

Julie said...

o m g. too funny.

it is comforting in a way to know that people are going through odder things on a daily than me.

Post a Comment