Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thanks for the help!

Ben opened up his email yesterday and found nine emails awaiting him from nine new friends! Thank you, classmates, for helping out - he was a little confused, but in the end, I would say EXCITED to have so many interesting messages to read from people all over the world!

Let's see if I can remember all the emails....we had Morrison, Sophia, Monteith, Becca, LaTrenia, Valerie, Hallie, Kim, and Cory, correct? I hope I haven't forgotten anyone  - if so, let me know.

As a disclaimer, just know that it will likely take at least a week, if not a whole month for him to reply to all of them! He's a beginner typist as well, so he's still memorizing where all the letters are on the keypad.

Valerie had the lucky privilege of getting the first reply! So funny - he read all the messages, and then I said, "Okay, who will you reply to first?" He looked over the list of names in his inbox, thought for a moment, and said, "Valerie Hendrix." I'm not completely sure why he picked her, but maybe it had to do with Valerie's sly trick of attaching my Christmas photo of me in the Santa Claus hat and holding a teddy bear in the message. He was definitely confused by that. Nice work Valerie, I hope you feel honored to have been the first one! For the rest of you, hold tight, more replies coming. :)

Lots of fun! If you haven't sent Ben a message yet, what are you waiting for? benasembo  @  gmail.com

1 comments:

D Monteith said...

Well played, Valerie. The photo was a stroke of genius.

Post a Comment