Monday, July 12, 2010

The World Cup - I enjoyed it!

I just wanted to drop a quick note on here to say that I really enjoyed the World Cup. I've never paid attention to it before, or to soccer for that matter, but after watching the last month's worth of games, I think I have a new appreciation for the world's most popular sport.

In fact, I think the World Cup is more exciting and internationally-inspiring than the Summer Olympics. I'll definitely never miss another tournament again.

The picture here is of the television in Welliminah's living room that Patrick, Ben, and I watched almost all of the games on.

Looking forward to Brazil 2014! :)

2 comments:

Hallie said...

I was slightly interested in soccer two years ago in Spain, but this year the Peruvians helped me fall in love with it! There is such a fun culture surrounding the game. But I think you have to be outside of the US to really enjoy it.

Unknown said...

These articles make us more educated - tuko.co.ke, and it does not matter, it concerns a simple relationship between the interlocutors or the relationship between a man and a woman, or sexual relationship. This is very important in our time!

Post a Comment